Hydrosense ID is an addressable water leak detection
system, that offers both linear and point solutions using the Hydro-Wire or Hydro-Probe. Single and dual loop panels are available, with each loop supporting a maximum of 127 addressable devices. Our highly versatile leak detection module will support up to 50m of Hydro-Wire or one Hydro-Probe per circuit, with two circuits available per device. Control panel configuration also allows each leak detection module to be allocated a location-specific name.
Other loop-supported ancillaries include a mains relay
controller which can be configured to control valves and plant equipment. An addressable remote indicator is also available.
Hydrosense ID Control Panels are equipped with both
common Alarm and Fault relays, as well as battery backup.
Addressable Control Panel
- Both single and dual loop control panels available
- A single loop panel can support up to 254 Hydro-Probes, or over 12,000 m of Hydro-Wire
- A dual loop panel can support in excess of 500 Hydro-Probes and over 25,000 m of Hydro-Wire
- Control panel configuration allows each addressable device to be uniquely identified
- Remote outputs now fully configurable
- RS485 panel expansion bus supporting up to 32 additional accessories
- Cause and Effect output control via Loop Explorer 2 PC software
- Fully monitored sounder circuits
- Additional 8-Way relay board also available
- Battery Standby
- Integral Short Circuit Isolator
- Monitored for short circuit and open circuit
- Blue alarm LED and amber fault LED per circuit
- Zone sensitivity nominal/low selectable via DIL switches